Aviationlive2
αυτή τη στιγμή βλέπετε το φόρουμ σαν επισκέπτης και υπαρχουν τμηματα που δεν μπορειτε να δειτε , παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να αποκτήσετε πλήρη πρόσβαση

ευχαριστώ.

At the moment you see the Forum as a guest and are not able to see some topic's, please log in or register to gain full access to the forum

thank you.

Android on your telephone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Android on your telephone

Post by Mix on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:41 am

I was thinking that everyone give list of intresting and usefull aplications which are installed on their phones, with short description.

Some of you will maybe think that this is totaly usless but lets give it a shot.

I like Office Suite, for viewing all sorts of files directly on your telephone
Also CamScanner will make any photography into .pdf file(and if you have powerfull .pdf to .doc converter you can make Word files without long typing)
Catch is great notepad and there are also group notes supported, and photo note, to do lists, and reminder
If you like to listen to a radio, TuneIn is fantastic application for it with all major(and those less known) radio stations around the world.
Offcourse Google Maps is great tool to help you not to get lost, and with map saving mode it save you your phone bill if you are abroad.
For communication you have Skype, and what is lot more intresting for me is WhatsApp which connect you with all your contacts from phone book who use same app, and best of all no registration is needed.
Use Dropbox as your online storage unit.
For those who have phones with flash use Flashlight HD for iluminating road ahead.
And for end you can use Glimpse to let know your friends and family where you are,and they dont have to install same app only click on the link you send them is enough to let them track you as long as you let them .

Those are international ones that I often use.
Mix

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 363
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Android on your telephone

Post by gvla on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:07 pm

I use frequntly flightradar24pro ,flashlight (very usefull at night) and Microsoft Lync for work...
gvla

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 776
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Android on your telephone

Post by Mix on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:37 am

Hats off for you mr. Gvla.

Dont get me wrong but I know that my father wouldnt accept touch screen telephone and use it for anything else than voice calls and SMS
Mix

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 363
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top