Aviationlive2
αυτή τη στιγμή βλέπετε το φόρουμ σαν επισκέπτης και υπαρχουν τμηματα που δεν μπορειτε να δειτε , παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να αποκτήσετε πλήρη πρόσβαση

ευχαριστώ.

At the moment you see the Forum as a guest and are not able to see some topic's, please log in or register to gain full access to the forum

thank you.

Your hobbies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your hobbies

Post by Mix on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:19 am

Everybody has one, some are creative, some not so ordinary and some are quite expensive, but any of them can be intresting.

Share your interests and tell us how you got intrested in it in the first place.

For example I like history and international relations, because if we do not know where we was we can not see where are we going.
Also I like photography a lot but right now I can not afford some serious equipment but full manual settings camera is what I can get to explore piece of what is written in the books

And finaly I am also kean to motorcycling(riding a bicycle period is behind me for now) and quite opposite to routed oppinion I am not compleetly insane Very Happy
Mix

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 363
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Your hobbies

Post by Elfot on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:56 am

I used to make plastic models but not anymore. Neutral
Elfot

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 555
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Your hobbies

Post by tasoscorsair on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 am

I am thinking of building a buggy... my neighbour has an old ford escord thats getting rotten every day.... it would be a very good platform to start! Smile
tasoscorsair

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 234
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-10-02
Τόπος : Athenss

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum